Adverse Event reporting information can be found in footer
Request a Meeting
BSG Live remains the must-attend event of the year for those who have an interest or specialise in Gastroenterology or Hepatology.
The event will showcase the latest clinical and educational developments within the speciality and will boast an impressive range of national and international speakers. BSG LIVE will also provide more opportunities for attendees to network in a variety of ways so that they can share knowledge and be inspired.
The aims of this meeting are:
• To educate BSG members on state-of-the-art investigation and management, as well as new developments in all fields of gastroenterology and hepatology
• To provide high quality CPD for BSG members
• To allow researchers in all gastroenterology related fields to present, share, and discuss their findings
• To encourage and enable collaborative working and research in all fields of gastroenterology and hepatology
Key Highlights of the Meeting
• Interactive symposiums covering all aspects of gastroenterology
• Inspiring and thought-provoking plenary sessions lead by experts in the speciality
• There will also be lead sessions and an interactive exhibition where you can discover the latest developments in the industry
• A scientific poster gallery where you can discover the latest research and clinical advances in gastroenterology
• Social events
Job Code: UK-GAS-2200088 - Date of preparation: September 2022